The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Text of the Bubble ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug Text of the Bubble and other strings are not translating with po/mo files.

14 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@jonny)
Eminent Member

The text of the Bubble remains in English, but also other strings are not translated despite the existence of related translations and inserted in the file wpdiscuz-it_IT.po

Indicted texts in the class.WpdiscuzOptions.php file:

class WpdiscuzOptions php modifica del 2023 07 05 a
class WpdiscuzOptions php modifica del 2023 07 05 b
2023 07 07 150812

Line 385 -> Be the First to Comment!
Line 387 -> Join the discussion
Line 547 -> Would love your thoughts, please comment.

I was forced to replace these texts described above, directly in my language, to the related lines (see attachments) of the wp-content\plugins\wpdiscuz\options\class.WpdiscuzOptions.php file, because despite the translation in the .po file, the the offending texts always remained in English.

13 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We've checked many times and it works fine on our test websites. 

1 Reply
(@jonny)

Eminent Member

@asti 

Please explaine procedure of the tests.

Topic starter
(@jonny)
Eminent Member

@asti

After uploading your version of wpdiscuz.zip, in my WP backend, that you gave me, I checked the existence of some italian translations in the .po file, one of them is the string:"Be the First to Comment!" which should be translated to: "Lasciaci il tuo parere!", but as you see from my screenshots there is no translation effect in the frontend displayed in an incognito window of the Opera browser (no cache).

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lcforall,

You should create a new .po/.mo file for the Italian language. The old .po file you've created won't work with the new wpDiscuz pot file. 

(@jonny)

Eminent Member

@asti,

So should I create new .po/.mo files using the wpdiscuz\languages\wpdiscuz.pot file in wpdiscuz.zip that you recently shared with me?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lcforall,

Yes, that's correct. 

(@jonny)

Eminent Member

@asti,

👍

Topic starter
(@jonny)
Eminent Member

@asti,

I did as you said, rewrote all the .po/.mo translations created by the .pot file you sent me, but it doesn't seem to work!

Note:
The .pot file is completely different from the previous ones, after comparing the string line references with the old one, but the class.WpdiscuzOptions.php file is still the old one.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lcforall,

First of all, please again check and confirm that the "Use Plugin .PO/.MO Files" option is enabled. It's located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General tab. 

If it's enabled and you still see the issue, send us the .po/.mo files you've created and translated. 

(@jonny)

Eminent Member

@asti,

I'm checking now!

Topic starter
(@jonny)
Eminent Member

@asti,

It's enabled.

Send .po/.mo files

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We'll check and get back to you soon.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @jonny,

The developers are working hard to find a comprehensive solution for this issue. Once the solution is prepared, we will promptly release a new version and notify you accordingly.

The version with fixes will not be the next release but will come in a future update.

Share: