The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
No spacing in comme...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question No spacing in comment paragraphs anymore.

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sonny92)

Hello, I have an issue where the comments on a post doesn't show paragraphs.

This is what it looks like, it was 3 paragraphs when I posted. I don't really know why it stopped working. Any idea why this could happen? 

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please leave the example URL to allow us to check the issue.

5 Replies
(@sonny92)

Unfortunately I am not allowed to share any url at all. I know this will cripple the help I can get. I am hoping you have a checklist of what could be wrong so maybe I can start looking down the rabbit holes myself.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sonny92,

Could you please paste the same text again without the wpDiscuz plugin and let us know how it works without the wpDiscuz?   

(@sonny92)

@asti Hey, it works as expected without wpdiscuz. Spacing where it's expected to be. 

From what I read online there should be at least a <p> tag with wp discuz in comments. But if you see the picture above its just an empty div on my end. I dont know why that is.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We can't check the issue without a URL. 

(@sonny92)

@asti Hello, maybe you can help me now that I have some more information. 

I managed to get the plugin to work by replacing the plugin with another version that worked. But the previous comments still doesn't render out the spaces. I think I know why. 

The new comments are stored in the database with <p> tags, the old ones are stored without any <p> tags, and just have empty spaces between paragraphs. 

My question then is, is there anyway I could make the plugin add those <p> tags where it's appropriate? 

Regards

Share: