The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Critical Error with...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Critical Error with WPDiscuz Widgets

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Hi, 

I moved my website to staging to fix a bunch of things and re-added some of the WPDiscuz addons. However, I find that in the settings for the widgets plugin, I can't save any changes. It gives me a critical error message in the area at the bottom where you can opt to display comments of certain post types. I've tried switching to the default theme and I've tried disabling every other plugin except WP Discuz and still get this error (see photo attached). Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

wpdiscuz widget error

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@cheryld,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

OK, thanks, I emailed the details for the staging site.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cheryld,

We're not able to login via the details you've provided. Please check the login details and make sure they are available for the users. 

(@cheryld)

Eminent Member

@asti 

Thanks. I emailed again. I thought I had emailed the correct credentials, but I went ahead and changed the password again and tried to make my email clearer. It should work.

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Good news!

I pushed the staging site back to live and, for some reason, the widgets addon is no longer giving me a critical error,

Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cheryld,

The issue had been fixed by our developers, that's why the issue was not found when you've moved it to your live website. 

The changes the developers made are already included in the new version of the addon. 

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Thanks!

Share: