The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Critical error when...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Critical error when trying to add a new form

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

I wanted to edit my forms today and found that if I try to add a new form I get a critical error. I tried as well on my other website that has WPDiscuz and found the same thing. I used the health check plugin to go into troubleshooting mode with only WPDiscuz activated and still got the error.

In the error log on my serverΒ 

Wed May 18 01:14:05.248237 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24525:tid 139935772096256] [client 24.22.228.32:47634] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $save_post_flag in .../public_htm............action()\n#5.../public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(271): register_and_do_post_meta_boxes()\n#6 ...', referer: /...wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=wpdiscuz_form

That's the only thing I could see related to wpdiscuz (I removed some of the identifying info here.

Any idea on how to fix this? I tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin without success. I don't want to delete all data.

Thanks

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi cheryld,

We're going to check the issue. Please wait a bit. I'll get back to you know ASAP.Β 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cheryld,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.Β 

Topic starter
(@cheryld)
Eminent Member

Hi,Β 

I responded via email a couple of days ago, but cannot see that any action has been taken. I'd really like to add a new form. Any idea on what might be causing this error?

Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cheryld ,

Please share the email subject here to allow us to easily find it.Β 

Share: