Critical error when...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Critical error when trying to add a new form

cheryld
Topic starter
(@cheryld)

I wanted to edit my forms today and found that if I try to add a new form I get a critical error. I tried as well on my other website that has WPDiscuz and found the same thing. I used the health check plugin to go into troubleshooting mode with only WPDiscuz activated and still got the error.

In the error log on my server 

Wed May 18 0105.248237 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24525:tid 139935772096256] [client 24.22.228.32:47634] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $save_post_flag in .../public_htm............action()\n#5.../public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(271): register_and_do_post_meta_boxes()\n#6 ...', referer: /...wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=wpdiscuz_form

That's the only thing I could see related to wpdiscuz (I removed some of the identifying info here.

Any idea on how to fix this? I tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin without success. I don't want to delete all data.

Thanks

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Support member

Hi cheryld,

We're going to check the issue. Please wait a bit. I'll get back to you know ASAP. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Support member

@cheryld,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

cheryld
Topic starter
(@cheryld)

Hi, 

I responded via email a couple of days ago, but cannot see that any action has been taken. I'd really like to add a new form. Any idea on what might be causing this error?

Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Support member

@cheryld ,

Please share the email subject here to allow us to easily find it. 

Share: