The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Subscription Fault ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Subscription Fault for multiple users

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

One of our websites have had multiple users reporting a "Subscription Fault" error. Looking at the code this appears to be tied into the email notifications. We use WP Mail SMTP, and can see that there is a very high level of engagement on our comments, and we know that email deliverability is not an issue.
Neither myself or the support team have been able to reproduce this - can you advise what the issue may be? Or more importantly, how to resolve it?

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please leave an example URL to allow us to check the issue.  

Topic starter
(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

This is a member-only website. I have previously set up an account for you to access our staging site, let me know if you would like me to send this through again.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aohagan,

Yes, sure, please resend it to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aohagan,

Please make sure the users that have the issue don't click on the same button twice, without waiting until the subscription process is completed.

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/vSbU1w5Djc

If you first click on the subscribe button it works fine, but if you click it again without waiting it displayed the "Subscription Fault" message, even though the subscription was successful.  

Topic starter
(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

Thanks for that @asti - that makes sense.

Share: