The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Bugs in 7 beta8

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Bugs in 7 beta8

21 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

then it is the most important question now if I reactivate the wp fastest cache and clearfy plugins, what should I do? 

6 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@fidemart,

I also see reCAPTCHA error:

2020 05 18 1101

What reCAPTCHA plugin you use? If you only use wpDiscuz Built in reCAPTCHA, please configure it again. Remove current inserted keys, create new keys for reCAPTCHA version 2 "I'm not a robot" type and set it in the wpDiscuz reCAPTCHA settings. Make sure all other reCAPTCHA plugins are disabled.

(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@tomson in fact I saw this error but I thought it was the beta error. I also use recaptcha v.3 in Contact Form7

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@fidemart,

This is not a beta error. This is a reCAPTCHA conflict. Try to solve it yourself, I can't help you in this issue. You should disable one of them or reconfigure one of them to fix the issue.

(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@tomson OK! I got it. Since only registered users can leave reviews on my site, I remove the reCaptcha in WpDiscuz, because it is not needed. And I leave only for the ContactForm 7

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member
Posted by: @fidemart

then it is the most important question now if I reactivate the wp fastest cache and clearfy plugins, what should I do? 

You can enable it back once all your support questions are finished.

(@fidemart)

Eminent Member
Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

And the last thing. Excuse me so much, but you help a lot. Thanks.

Can could add a CSS to see the rating stars in different colors. That is, when they put a star it is red, three orange stars, and five yellow?

3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@fidemart,

The rating star colors can be managed in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Article and Comment Rating admin page

(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@tomson yes I know. But I can't set different colors that depend on the amount of stars in the rating

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@fidemart,

I'm sorry but I also don't have solution for this.

Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

Ok! Thank you so much!

Page 2 / 2
Share: