The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Bugs in 7 beta8

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Bugs in 7 beta8

21 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

Hi,

I really hope for your help. There are several questions (my site is fidemart.com):

1. from today, comments (from social networks) have lost avatars, only by disabling the Enable Gravatar caching function, I was able to return Google avatars. If I start again, they disappear again. Facebook avatars have disappeared altogether. Deleted my avatar from the gravatar service, the avatars of other users from social networks returned. But some are no longer round (see screenshot)

Cattura

Mystic. What could happen?

2. I can’t log in through instagram, it gives an error.
{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope: []"}
The rest of the social networks set up work.

3. I have a widget showing the latest comments, how to attach to it the conclusion of the stars of the rating that the commenter left?

I will be very grateful if you help! After a long search, it was finally your plug-in that suited me completely. I hope in the release version all problems will be resolved.

Thanks and waiting for an answer

20 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @fidemart,

I see you have website caching and optimization solutions. Could you please temporarily disable all those? 90% of your problem comes from the cache and optimization.

It seems you've not reset those well after installing wpDiscuz. Please reset/purge/delete all caches and optimizations, then check it, if the problems exist, just disable all those.

Once all is done, just let us know, and we'll start to check the problems.

1 Reply
(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@tomson as for cache and optimization, I use two plugins: WP Fastest Cache and Clearfy. And I would like to leave them. But can I add all the elements of WpDiscuz in the exceptions?

and I also meant that everything worked very well together at first.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

One more thing. Your website's native WordPress login page is not accessible on your website. You should enable it back or disable the wpDiscuz login button. It refers to the native login page if you don't have other login pages.

You can disable the comment form login link in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > User Authorization and Profile Data Tab:

wpDiscuz Disable Login link
2020 05 18 1111
1 Reply
(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@tomson very kind, thanks for the answers. So, I did not notice this option, now I have enabled it.

Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

now, I have disabled all caching and optimization plugins.

Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @fidemart

1. from today, comments (from social networks) have lost avatars, only by disabling the Enable Gravatar caching function, I was able to return Google avatars. If I start again, they disappear again. Facebook avatars have disappeared altogether. Deleted my avatar from the gravatar service, the avatars of other users from social networks returned. But some are no longer round (see screenshot)

If you use social login and social network avatar, just keep the wpDiscuz avatar cache disabled.

https://fidemart.com/audizioni/accademia-in-opera-camposampiero/ <

on this page avatars are not round

Put this CSS Code in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Colors & Styles > Custom CSS Code textrea. Save it, delete all caches and refresh the page on front-end:

#wpdcom .wpd-comment .wpd-avatar img, 
#wpdcom .wpd-comment .wpd-avatar img.avatar{max-width: none!important;}

2. I can’t log in through instagram, it gives an error.
{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope: []"}
The rest of the social networks set up work.

Please re-configure the API keys, save and check it now (with the disabled cache and optimizer plugins).

3. I have a widget showing the latest comments, how to attach to it the conclusion of the stars of the rating that the commenter left?

I'm sorry but there is no way to show stars on widgets, this requires lots of designing, styling and custom coding work. Currently, we don't have any plans to add it in the widget.

Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @tomson

If you use social login and social network avatar, just keep the wpDiscuz avatar cache disabled.

done! 

Put this CSS Code in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Colors & Styles > Custom CSS Code textrea. Save it, delete all caches and refresh the page on front-end:

thank you very much! it works!

Please re-configure the API keys, save and check it now (with the disabled cache and optimizer plugins).

like the imposed uri redirect https://fidemart.com/wpdiscuz_auth/instagram/

but the error still remains. Maybe because I hadn't added a tester. Try again.

I'm sorry but there is no way to show stars on widgets, this requires lots of designing, styling and custom coding work. Currently, we don't have any plans to add it in the widget.

what a pity! because I have a review site. And I'd like to have a widget of recent reviews that also shows the rating that my users leave

stable version 7 comes out this week? Can we go update from beta?

Page 1 / 2
Share: