The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpDiscuz shortcodes...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conflict [Solved] wpDiscuz shortcodes repeating same comments on multiple products on same page and also at bottom of page

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@actsci)

Hi, 

I successfully followed the process to insert the snippet code to have the shortcode [wpdiscuz_comments] . However, now when I insert this shortcode on different products on the same page to review and comment on each product, the different products' comments are all copied and repeated on all the other products including an extra section at the bottom of the page which I did not even choose. 

Is there a way to separate the comments meant for each individual product eg what other shortcodes do like [wpdiscuz_comments id="1"]  for comment on item 1, [wpdiscuz_comments id="2"]  for comment on item 2, [wpdiscuz_comments id="3"]  for comment on item 3, etc.   

Thanks

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please leave the URL to allow us to better understand the issue. 

Topic starter
(@actsci)

Thanks for the response. I have attached the file with the example URL illustrating the issue.

Greatly appreciated for the assistance.

wpDiscuz example url illustrating issue
Topic starter
(@actsci)

Click on each of the collapsable first 3 tabs in the sample url to see. Then also scroll to the bottom of url page to see as well. Thanks again

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@actsci,

Typically, you would have only one comment form per page when using wpDiscuz. Having more than one comment form on a single page can potentially lead to conflicts and issues with how comments are displayed and managed.

Topic starter
(@actsci)

Thanks for the response. Any suggestions on how to let users comment on each of the different products on a single page ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@actsci,

We're really sorry, but we can't provide you with any solution within the wpDiscuz plugin.

Share: