The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpDiscuz incompatib...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] wpDiscuz incompatibility with Web 2.0 directory

8 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@premadeweb)

Hello, I’m trying to make wpDiscuz work with Web 2.0 directory plugin for commenting listings. There’s an incompatibility issue that has been discussed and solved here  https://codecanyon.net/comments/17690419 . The fix doesn’t work any more.
To be short, wpDiscuz doesn't show commenting form, only the panel with number of comments and settings link.

Example here https://kriminalisty.ru/catalog/jaroslavskij-centr-sertifikacii-i-jekspertizy-produkcii-i-usluavtomobilnogo-transporta/#comments-tab

Could you please have a look at it and find the error to make the fix work again?
Thank you.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @premadeweb,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

6 Replies
(@premadeweb)

Hello @asti,

Just sent the credentials to your email.

Thank you!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@premadeweb,

Once we enable the “Allow Comments” option, the comment form appears again. 

However, somehow there are two comment forms. This may come from the active theme. We may suggest you using this CSS code: 

.comment-box-wrap {
display: none;
}

It'll hide the second one. Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

(@premadeweb)

Hello, @asti

It seems to work now.

Won't this css snippet hide commenting form from other posts or it refers only to Web 2.0 directory?

Thank you very much!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@premadeweb

try to add the CSS code and check it. If it hides the comment form on other sections, let us know. We'll provide another CSS code. 

(@premadeweb)

Hello @asti,

Thank you for the superb support! I left a good review on wpDiscuz Wordpress page. Wish you all the best!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you very much. We really appreciate it. 

Share: