The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Tutor LMS and wpDis...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tutor LMS and wpDiscuz on the lesson pages: final resolution!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tomgh)

Hi there! I was struggling getting wpDiscuz to work with Tutor LMS. I think I found out why people get stuck. 

So, in general, you can follow what has been said here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/troubleshooting/problem-integrating-wpdisquz-comments-to-tutorlms/

Problem is, if you first do the easy things.. that is, going to the settings and check comments on all the different types of pages you've got.. I'm talking about this part:

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the form, and make sure the "Display comment form for post types" option is enabled for the post types. 

Than the following happens. Next up you do all the bit more difficult stuff:

- add the part on the functions.php

- add the part on the tutor lms template

It's not working, and you think you did everything alright.

But you did stuff in the wrong order. Now when you go back to the settings, Forms admin page, Display comment form for post types, there's a new page type there, 'lesson', and it's not yet checked.

I noticed two people getting stuck, and the support kept telling them to do the check. I guess this is why they get stuck, at least it is why I got stuck.

Hope having this topic as an extra helps people get it right, right away. I can't seem to post at the older threads. So moderators might want to copy - past this comment and post it on the previous thread. Or just leave this thread up. Anyway, thanks a lot! I'm happy we got it to work at our site. Cheers.

Share: