The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to integrate Wp...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] How to integrate WpDiscuz in the middle of a page

4 Posts
2 Users
-1 Likes
Topic starter
(@emiliasmith)

I would like to be able to integrate comments in the middle of a page. I've searched for information on the possibility of doing this using shortcodes or a similar function, but nothing seems to be helpful.

I found this page that has managed to integrate them in the middle of a page, exactly as I would like to do, but I can't contact the owner of the website to ask. I've included the link to the website below so you can check it out; it's a bit further down, and it's easy to find.

Link: https://videntealiciacollado.com/

Does anyone here know how to achieve that result?. Thank u so much

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @emiliasmith,

Please, check this topic out.

Also, you should keep in mind that the wpDiscuz form is being loaded on the page where exactly the comments_template() tag has been called in a .php file.

2 Replies
(@emiliasmith)

@jacob I have completed everything step by step, but it still doesn't show up. When integrating the shortcode, ''[wpdiscuz_comments]'' appears on the web, instead of the comments.

I have added the code with WPCode Lite, as a php function. Should I select that it be applied to the entire website?

Support
(@jacob)

Estimable Member

Hi @emiliasmith,

I'm sorry to say that we are not providing customization support here for the websites.

We have got PRO SupportΒ where you can contact us using the form on the page with detailed requirements our team will check them and respond to you within 12-24 hours

Share: