The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Disqus login not wo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Disqus login not working

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Acid
Topic starter
(@acid)
Eminent Member

Hi

My site: https://miuipolska.pl

WP version: 5.0

I register Disqus account with tutorial ok. 
After refreshing page I can choose Disqus from comment field, accepting login but then page refresh and account is not binded. Another logging only refreshes page (nothing happens). The same happens when login with wp account (refreshes page).

Opera Zrzut ekranu 2021 06 25 090347 disqus.com

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Do you have some caching plugins installed on your website? If so, please disable it and check again. 

Acid
Topic starter
(@acid)
Eminent Member

No, cache is disabled. Only cloudflare but I purged its cache many times. When I make new application from Disqus and set new public/secret key it works only 1 time (it shows page to login with Disqus) but then it doesnt actually login. Second try to click on D icon does page reload only.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@acid,

This is a cache issue, for sure. We've checked your website, once we click on the Disqus login button it just reloads the page, and you see nothing. However, if you go to some other page, you'll see that you've already logged in.

Please watch this video, you'll see that I meant: https://www.screencast.com/t/hucV6suJ

Acid
Topic starter
(@acid)
Eminent Member

Yes. I see how it works. When I binded with Disqus I'm logged in probably because there is D icon under my avatar. Is this means Disqus login worked? If yes then I don't see my comments saved under Disqus.com profile.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@acid,

Yes, that means that the user is being logged in via Disqus. 

wpDiscuz uses the default WordPress comment storage system, all comments are on your database and all comments are manageable in Dashboard > Comments admin page not in Disqus.com profile.

Acid
Topic starter
(@acid)
Eminent Member

Thanks for info. Resolved.

Share: