The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Combined script wpd...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Combined script wpdiscuz-combo.min.js is too large

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@knhsb)

Hi, 

I think wpDiscuz is great! However there are 2 issues I'm running into:

1. The styling of the comment form is against Google's "elements are too close together" rules, meaning elements must be 48px at least width and height for mobile otherwise people can't press the icons. So icons like thumbs up are too small. I've fixed that myself but would be good to have a look at these new rules.

2. The combined script /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/js/wpdiscuz-combo.min.js?ver=7.3.12 is 310kb of which 152kb is unused. This script is by far the biggest for my website. Is there any way to cut that down?

Screenshot 2022 02 21 at 18.32.18

Cheers!

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@knhsb)

How does this forum work, is there actual support for my question?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @knhsb

1. The styling of the comment form is against Google's "elements are too close together" rules, meaning elements must be 48px at least width and height for mobile otherwise people can't press the icons. So icons like thumbs up are too small. I've fixed that myself but would be good to have a look at these new rules.

We'll take this into consideration for the future. 

2. The combined script /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/js/wpdiscuz-combo.min.js?ver=7.3.12 is 310kb of which 152kb is unused. This script is by far the biggest for my website. Is there any way to cut that down?

We may suggest you use the wpDiscuz "Off" style. The «Off» option stops loading wpDiscuz core CSS file.

Share: