The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
beta 8 doesnt show ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

beta 8 doesnt show up

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

i installed wp discuz beta 8 at my test website, but it doesnt show up at all. It should be seen at my main page. I checked the following link, https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/getting-started/missing-comment-form/ , besides that some things are different, i cannot figure out what is wrong or what i dont see. Anyone who can help me?

thanks.

6 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @rjk,

Do you see wpDiscuz on posts?

Where we can see the page you've mentioned?

Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

many thanks for the reply. I do see it at posts, but it shouldnt be there. I need it at my main page. Just like i have at my regular site. But somehow i dont get it working at my test site.

Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

https://test1.rodajckantine.nl/

i checked , the mainpage has commenting enabled.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @rjk

I need it at my main page

Do you mean the home page? I see that your home page is not a singular page, it's not a post and it's not a page, it's a custom template.

Please remember, that wpDiscuz is loaded on all places where the default WordPress comment form is loaded. Because wpDiscuz is a WordPress comment from extension. So just disable wpDiscuz and check, if you don't see the default comment form then you don't have any chance to see the wpDiscuz comment form. First you must care about the default comment form. Just contact to the theme developers and ask them how to enable WordPress comments on certain page. Once this issue is solved, just activate wpDiscuz and you'll see it's replaced to wpDiscuz comment form automatically.

Once all is done, don't forget to enable the "Enable wpDiscuz on Home Page" option in wpDiscuz > Settings > General Tab.

Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

many thanks for the reply. the strangest thing is that at my main site i also use a theme with WPD, that works without any problems. Also, my mainpage is a page i created.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@rjk,

Then, this is a setting related issue. I think your theme has some option to enable it. Just check all settings or contact them.

Share: