The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Tooltip for Sorting...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Tooltip for Sorting?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jamigold)

Hi,

On the "Form" tab of Phrases, I noticed there's a field for "Sort by" -- which I'd thought was for a tooltip for the sorting dropdown filter. However, the sort function doesn't seem to have a tooltip at all (at least not on my install--I'm hovering over it on the screenshot and there's no tooltip there), and that phrase doesn't seem to be used anywhere.

Should there be a tooltip for the sort filter? Or is there code I could add to make one?

Thanks!
Jami

(Website URL is for a sample post to see comments.)

Screenshot of Sort Filter without Tooltip on Hover

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @jamigold

Should there be a tooltip for the sort filter? Or is there code I could add to make one?

It used to be as a label, however as far as the style of the wpDiscuz plugin was changed, the phrase isn't being used anymore. 

It'll be removed from the phrases section in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Topic starter
(@jamigold)

Is there code I could add to display a tooltip or label? I'd like to have one for my site.

Thanks!
Jami

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jamigold,

You can use the "wpdiscuz_filtering_buttons" button hook and add the custom label. However, you should also use some Custom CSS or JS code as well. 

Share: