The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The form of comment...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The form of comments in the multisite network is not replaced

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 gms
Topic starter
(@gms)

Hello!
A multisite network has been installed in the blogs on subdomains mode. The plugin works fine on one site, the commenting form is not replaced on the other.
1. To check the conflict, all plugins in the entire network were disabled.
2. The topics were interchanged.
3. Recommendations from here https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form / were executed.

Of course, the plugin is enabled for the entire network. Otherwise, it would not be able to work on individual sites. And I have repeatedly checked all the settings. Turned on and off everything possible. The only clue for me is a separate domain assigned to the network site (however, when you disable a separate domain, the plugin does not start working).
Nothing helps. Where to look for the problem?

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@gms,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites.  

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check it. 

5 Replies
 gms
(@gms)

@asti I sent the data on August 30, but no one came in...

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@gms,

You should have informed us that the letter has been sent. Please resend the email and share the email subject here.

gms
(@gms)

@asti Hello. Access granted. The subject of the letter is "Access to the site for debugging the comments plugin"

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@gms,

You should just enable the comment form for the post type in the "Display comment form for post types" section.  

Please watch this video:  https://www.screencast.com/t/3NzvENz0X

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@gms,

We're going to mark this thread as solved and close it. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: