The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sort by Rating

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jackbunyan)
Eminent Member

Hi there i am using search and filter pro and want to be able to sort by post rating. 

My wpdiscuz ratings are working fine and I am using 'wpdiscuz_post_rating' metadata to try and sort by post rating but it is not working, my search goes blank. 

When sorting by rating count 'wpdiscuz_rating_count', it works perfectly so i am a little confused as to why its not working when sorting by rating. 

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@jackbunyan,

This issue doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin. You should ask the search plugin developers. Please note the wpDiscuz just saves the data in the database. The rest of the parts (e.g. search) doesn't belong to the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Topic starter
(@jackbunyan)
Eminent Member

Hi asti, can you please reply to my private post regarding the same issue. there is lots more information there, i have already spoken to the search people, they claim its a wpdiscuz problem 

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/troubleshooting/search-sort-by-post-rating/

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jackbunyan,

After talking to the people at search and filter pro they have informed me that the post rating data is not being stored in 'wpdiscuz_post_rating' field, as when they search the database, this field is only returning one number (5) and not showing the actual post ratings, therefore it cannot be sorted. 

The data is stored in the wpdiscuz_post_rating field. The 5 value means that the rating of the current post is 5. Just try to rate some articles less than 5 and check it. 

(@jackbunyan)

Eminent Member

Yes I figured that, I have many that are rating 2 3 4 stars, still not working 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jackbunyan,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

lsa
(@lsa)

Hello, I need the same, to sort posts by rating. Did you solved the issue? This solution is working?

Thanks.

Share: