The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Some guests can't c...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Some guests can't comment unless they change Browser Font Settings

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mosaki)

I have a half a dozen or more people who can't comment on my blog unless they change their browser font settings to Arial or Arial Unicode. Can this be corrected so folks don't have to change their font settings? I never had this issue with WordPress Native Comments. 

When they try to comment, they say that nothing happens, but when the font is changed to Arial, they are able to comment. 

I also have some people who can comment some of the time, but not all of the time. I currently turned off the reCaptcha because I don't know what else to do. 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mosaki,

We don't follow you well. Could you please leave some example URL to allow us to understand the issue? 

1 Reply
(@mosaki)

Hi @asti,

The website URL: https://theyflyblog.com

Here are a couple comments from some of our regular blog members:

"Hi everyone – I am now able to post again. For some reason I had to change the font times new roman to Arial Unicode which is now allowing to post. I am letting others know in case they have the same situation."

"This is just a test post. Have just changed font… Yay. And in Firefox “Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above” has to be unchecked in Advanced Language and Appearance options. Thanks. This new system much better."

Thank you.

Share: