The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Social login succee...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Social login succeeds, but the page doesn't refresh to display users data

10 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
debian
Topic starter
(@debian)

Dear wpDiscuz,

Our whole team at the site was happy with how V7 works and looks. 

We added one, sometimes two network options at a time, and tested each time. All worked fine. What troubles us is that after we added the last methods (it was Instagram) and tested it, the following happens - When the user is displayed the login/consent screen of the chozen network, the login succeeds, but after the redirect back to the site - the page does not refresh to reflect it (no top-bar displayed and no info in the comments form). After one manually refreshes the page, the top-bar appears and everything works as expected. We tried changing almost all "Social Login and Sharer" options (including WP Ajax vs wpDiscuz implementation) but the problem remains.

We currently don't use any caching plugin nor have we changed anything else on site since the time the plugin was working fine.

Really appreciate your help with this one.

Sincerely yours,
Prijatelji šume

Topic Tags
9 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @debian,

Please let us know where we can see and test wpDiscuz 7 on your website?

debian
Topic starter
(@debian)

Thank you for the quick response, Tom

Note: We have disabled all plugins except v7 and changed the theme (basic free WP.org one). We also checked the database for anomalies and deleted transients. And, we the tried with just one social login activated at a time (thinking that maybe they are clashing in some way) - still, the page doesn't refresh until manually reloaded.

Here is a blog post - https://prijateljisume.net/panel-diskusija-model-upravljanja-nacionalnim-parkom-fruska-gora/

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Kindest Regards,
Vuk Milicevic (Prijatelji sume)

5 Replies
Alina
(@alina)

@debian,

Please send the admin login detail to the info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue.

debian
(@debian)

@alina Will do!

Edit: Sent you an administrative credentintials. Feel free to disable/enable plugins, themes, widgets and so on.

Alina
(@alina)

@debian,

For further support, please make sure that your Instagram app is verified. 

If not please go by the following link, open Instagram>Basic Display and verify it, or as a testing user add the zakaryan23 and let us know, to allow as to continue testing.

https://developers.facebook.com/apps/

debian
(@debian)

@alina Dear alina,

Aside from double-checking *all* oAuth options, we did the following:

- Tested commenting from a fresh browser in Incognito mode with just Google auth activated and a new user (unkown to WordPress/wpDiscuz
- Toggled on and off all posible combinations of Settings (and I mean *all*)

Still, the page doesn't refresh until manually refreshed - and then it's all ok.

Instagram checked.

This is driving us crazy. Please, help. If you need cPanel, ftp or whatever, we will gladly send.

We were even thinking about adding some filter or modding the Plugin, but we believe you will help us find our way through this.

Sincere Thanks,
Prijatelji sume

debian
(@debian)

Hello @alina and the whole Crew,

We changed the version of PHP from 7.2 to 7.3, deleted all transients, deleted and remade all the social logins - and now it works! Thank you all so much. Instagram is not a possibility at the moment, since Facebook is asking for Business authentication for it (Personal is not available due to COVID-19, as they say.

Cheers!

(@olucaszanella)

Hello, @tomson, @alina, I have the same problem as them, but I don't know how to do what they did. I managed to change the PHP to the latest available on my provider, 7.4, but the problem persists.

I believe Facebook and Twitter were correctly set up, since the users are showing up on my admin panel, they just still keep seeing the guest form.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@olucaszanella,

Please open a separate topic, explain the problems and provide some URL to your website to allow us check it. if you have cache/cdn plugins please do a deep delete/purge of all kind of caches.

Share: