The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Single Image Sizes ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Single Image Sizes in Comments

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@berger292)

When people on my site post an image to a comment, WPDiscuz resizes the image, which usually makes it blurry and hard to see. Is there a way around this? Is there an Addon that would improve this?

Here is how your documentation describes this:

----------------------------------------------

Single Image Sizes in Comments

This is the size of attached image thumbnail on comments. You can only set one of the size parameters to keep thumbnails correct aspect ratios. For example, when you change the width, the height becomes ‘auto’.

----------------------------------------------

I tried different sizes of images. There are certain sizes that do not blur. But if the image is too big or too small, relative to the setting, the resizing smooshes up the image. I do not understand the purpose of this and would appreciate a fix, or at least an explanation?

Thank you.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Could you please leave the comment URL where we can see the issue? 

1 Reply
(@berger292)

@asti

Sure. Here it is:

You can see the image in the comments section. It's blurry. I tried uploading it a few different ways and could not get it to work. The image has enough pixels, that is to say, enough resolution, that it should appear clearly at this size.

Thank you.

Topic starter
(@berger292)

Hi there, any idea why, if the image is too big or too small, relative to the default setting, the resizing performed by WPdiscuz smooshes up the image?

Would paying for an AddOn solve this?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear berger292,

Please note that wpDiscuz changes nothing regarding the image resizing. Everything is controlled by the WordPress side.

That is it works in the same way as you're uploading the images in the media library.

Share: