The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Showing "Total Rati...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Showing "Total Rating" on a page using a query loop

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@greenpi04)

Hi!!!

First of all you guys are amazing. WpDiscuz is absolutely amazing and professional looking.

So I used ACF to create a Custom Post Type called "Profiles". So the comments and ratings show amazingly on the "Profile" (custom posts) but I would like to show the Total Rates (stars) on a page (not post) i created where I have a "Query Loop" block calling the custom post types "Profiles". please see attachment. So is there a [shortcode] i can use inside the query loop Gutenberg block or something else? 🙂

Thank you so much and keep up with the good work!!!!!!!!!

Diego

Screenshot 2024 03 26 at 8.02.26 AM
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

You can use the [wpdrating] shortcode.

For more information visit: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/wpdiscuz-shortcode-2/

Topic starter
(@greenpi04)

Hi Asti

Thank you for your answer but I found that page before and it didnt work or im doing something wrong. The post ID will have to change depending each post showing. Meaning Im showing 20 posts automatically and the new ones will show first and the ID will change. So ID has has to be dinamic. how do i do that?

Thank you 

Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 6.47.08 PM
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@greenpi04,

I'll consult with the developers to see if there's a straightforward solution we can share here.

I'll update this topic once I receive a response from them.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

There is not an easy solution we can post here.

Currently, we have paid plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: