The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Show comments per u...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Show comments per user in their page.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mohdlatt)

Hi there, I have purchased wpdiscuz.

I would like to show a section for the comments that was made per each user in their account.

For example, when user 1 log into his account. He will find a section of the comments he did along with the post title.

User 2 will show his comments and so on for other users ...

Is there a function or something to make that work ?

Thanks

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @mohdlatt

Hi there, I have purchased wpdiscuz.

Please note: wpDiscuz is a free plugin. It can be downloaded on WordPress.org.

Users can see their own comments by clicking on the “My Content & Settings” button, which is located in the comment filter panel on top of all comments. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/user-authorization-and-profile-data/#%E2%80%9Cmy-content-and-settings%E2%80%9D-button

2 Replies
(@mohdlatt)

@asti - what I wanted to say that I have purchased the addons plan. My thought was to get more help in resolving my the question that I asked since I am a pro user. 

is there any shortcode or php function that I can use to display the comments same

like the picture below in other page ?  I want to display it in the user profile page.

Thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mohdlatt,

We're really sorry, but there is no shortcode regarding this pop-up window. It's designed as a popup window in the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Share: