The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Same color and back...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Same color and background as old version

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

I would like the new version to have the same collors as the old version. But after testing i cannot get it tho looks of the old version. Because of that , text is very difficult to read because of the transparant background.

How can i get the background, font and fontcolor to look like the old version?

Β 

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @rjk,

You can find and configure all those colors from the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page. More info here:

https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/styles-and-colors/#comment-form-and-comment-list-style

5 Replies
 Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti any help would be apreciated because it doesnt work what i try. I only get a transparant background

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

Please leave some example URL and a screenshot of the issue. We'll try to help you. 

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti this is the link: https://bit.ly/2KhVcDE to the mainsite

these are examples:

before
after

The plugin isnt installed now at the live site and the testsite isnt live

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page, find the "Comment Area Background" option and change the option's value. 

If it doesn't help please reactivate the wpDiscuz plugin and leave the example URL to allow us to debug the CSS conflict.

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti many thanks for the reply. I do use the default option for styles and  colors, the dark one works fine, only the default(the white one) doesnt work. I already installed the update several times, i dont use specific  css at that page for coloring. 

I cannot install the plugin at the live site, because the coloring isnt working, i cannot give you access to the testsite because that one is offline.

The only thing i might be able to do, is email an account and that you put the site in maintenance mode(i got a plugin installed).

regards,

Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

Many thanks for the reply. But how do i know which colors are used in the old version? Is that documented somwhere?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @rjk

The only thing i might be able to do, is email an account and that you put the site in maintenance mode(i got a plugin installed).

If the issue exists on the maintenance mode please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectros.com email address.Β 

Also please include the screenshot of the issue in the email content.Β 

Share: