The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Reply Button Not Wo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Reply Button Not Working

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@jnboothby)

I was able to get the reply button to show from the WP "threaded" check option. However, now, when I try to click reply, nothing happens. What do I need to do to fix this problem so people can reply?

Thanks so much!

-Justin

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jnboothby,

Please read this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/if-reply-button-doesnt-work/#post-6743

3 Replies
(@jnboothby)

Hey @asti

Hey @Asti thanks for the quick reply. 

1. Jetpack is not activated. 

2. I cleared my Chrome cache, but not sure how to clear CDN cache. Can you provide guidance on that?

4. I deactivated my plugin with an error and that didn't change anything.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jnboothby,

This kind of issue is usually caused by either conflict with other plugins or the active theme.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker one.

Keep the cache plugin (if you have) deactivated during this testing process. Don't forget to press Ctrl+F5(twice) on frontend each time before checking. 

(@jnboothby)

Hey @asti,

I figured it out. I had both a mobile and desktop comments section on the page. Once I disabled the one, I was able to get the reply to work. I appreciate your help!

Share: