The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Remove white space ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Remove white space above comments form

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jose-sanchez)

Can you please indicate how can I get the comment form right beside the page title? (see image below)

In other words, remove all the white space.. 

Site address is http://diversionoffice.com/barbican/barbican-stories-2  

Active theme is Twenty seventeen

Screenshot 2020 06 16 at 21.19.18

Many thanks in advance

10 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jose-sanchez,

This CSS code should help you to decrease the space. 

div#comments { 
padding-top: 0 !important;
}

The CSS code should be added in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

The rest of the space comes from the article div. As far as you have not filled the content you see that empty space.

space
Topic starter
(@jose-sanchez)

Hi Asti, 

Many thanks for your response. 

It turns out that I won't add any contents to that page in the article area (the blue area you highlight) as this one page is intended to have all contents in the comments area. 

Can you indicate any way to reduce that space, as you indicate coming from the article div? 

Than you.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jose-sanchez,

It'd be better if you contact your theme support and ask them to solve the issue. 

To tell the truth, I was not able to find a solution. 

Topic starter
(@jose-sanchez)

@asti will do and thanks for the suggestion. 

In a similar issue, how can I make the comments box smaller (reduce its height) or even move it to the bottom (have the comments first, and the box below all the comments). 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jose-sanchez,

In a similar issue, how can I make the comments box smaller (reduce its height) or even move it to the bottom (have the comments first, and the box below all the comments). 

The code is provided below: 

#wpdcom .ql-container {
height: 100px;
}

The CSS code should be added in the "Custom CSS Code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

Change the red marked value before using. 

Please note we don't provide CSS codes in case if users choose the Minimal style. This style is designed for developers, who are familiar with CSS coding and can write their own styles. 

(@jose-sanchez)

@asti

Apologies for the basic query, but is it correct to paste it like below? I wouldn't make any difference when I change the value between 100, 50 or 1000px 

Thank you again

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

sure, @jose-sanchez, it's correct. 

(@vagnersantos)

Hello, I am also facing this same problem. After the last major update of the plugin, there are two blanks, before and after the comment form. I have already used the solutions presented here in this topic, but unfortunately none of them solved it. I didn't like these spaces spent for nothing. A solution would be interesting.

2 Replies
(@vagnersantos)

Here is an example:

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vagnersantos,

Please open a separate support topic and leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Share: