The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Recaptcha

19 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@danny)

Hi:

Great job w/ plugin!

I have an issue with recaptcha. I looked into other topics to no avail.

I'm using v2 (i'm not a robot) and attached is erros msg, but no captcha really appears on page.

What am i missing?

Thanks,

Danny

enabled v2
18 Replies
Topic starter
(@danny)
17 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

It seems you've some other Captcha/reCAPTCHA plugins installed on your website. Please deactivate the plugins and check again.

(@danny)

@asti

Thanks.
Indeed. Is the captcha for the login form. I can't disable it. Is there another option? Can i disable captcha on wpdiscuz?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

Sure you can. Just navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > reCAPTCHA admin page, disable the following two options: 

• Enable for Guests
  • Enable for Logged-in Users

If the "Display on Subscription Form" option also caused the issue you should disable it as well. 

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/google-recaptcha/#enable-for-guests

(@danny)

@asti

d**n, you're fast!
I just did, but another error msg. See attached

disabled
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

Could you please deactivate the Captcha plugin and check again? Let us know how it works if the Captcha plugin is deactivated. 

(@danny)

@asti

Deactivated (its on theme options [avada]) caches cleared (site & browser) and same result. What could it be?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address?  I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

(@danny)

@asti

Sure. Thanks.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

Please leave here the email subject once you send it, to allow us to easily find it. 

(@danny)

@asti

Sent. Subject: "Recaptcha wpdiscuz". Thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

The issue is fixed. It was an "All In One WP Security" plugin configuration issue. 

The "Enable Captcha On Comment Forms" option should be unchecked. The option is located in the Dashboard > WP Security > SPAM Prevention > Comment SPAM admin page. 

(@danny)

@asti

You guys rock! Really appreciate your effort and quickness. 😀

There's still one annoying thing: Have allowed for guests to vote on comments, but system doesn't let guest to vote showing that with an error msg. What can it be?

Captura de ecrã 2021 04 01, às 11.13.21

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny,

No issues found here. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/csruuw4Q

Simply the function detects you, and it doesn’t matter you’re guest or not. It detects your IP address and doesn’t allow voting for your comment, you should only vote for other user and guest comments.

(@danny)

@asti

Ok, thanks so much for your help.

Where can i praise you so everyone can see?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danny

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page.This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

(@danny)

@asti

Sure. I'm doing it right now.

One last question: is it possible to import or embed facebook comments on an already existing FB post to a wordpress post with wpdiscuz?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you, @danny, very much!

The question doesn't have any relation to wpDiscuz.

wpDiscuz is a native comment plugin. It's enough to import the comments to WordPress. The wpDiscuz will show it automatically.

I've found the following article, it should be helpful for you: https://www.wpblog.com/wordpress-facebook-comments/

The same question is discussed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wordpress/comments/58xlq0/how_can_i_import_facebook_comments_to_wordpress/

Share: