The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Re-setting page rat...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Re-setting page ratings?

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@michael)

Hi all,

I've just had a reader accidentally give my a website 1 star rating on my homepage. She has emailed and apologized, but cant amend it. As it's my first rating on that particular page, I thought I'll just reset all the ratings and it will be fine. Sadly I cant work out how to reset the ratings. I tried deselecting 'Enable Aggregate Rating Schema' and saving, refreshing the cache, loading up the site to check they had all disappeared and then going back in to reselect the aggregate rating option, but the same ratings pop back again.

Am I stuck with this 1 star, or can I reset them all and start again? If I had 20 ratings I wouldn't be bothered. Is my only option to uninstall and re-install wpdiscuz 7.0 altogether? And would this even work?

Any help much appreciated!

Michael

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Please edit the page and find the rating resetting button on the right bottom side of the screen.

1 Reply
(@michael)

@tomson - Brilliant! Thank you so much. Love the program, especially now I'm starting to learn about it.

Many thanks for all your quick help!

Michael

Share: