The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How To USe WPDiscuz...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How To USe WPDiscuz v7.0 for desktop/ tablet only

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@michael)

Hi All,

I've just noticed all my wordpress 'featured images' on mobile search results have gone (google has stopped collecting them). I'm sure this is related to wpdiscuz 7.0 as the timing fits perfectly. 

Could I just ask is there a way of disabling WPD 7.0 just for mobiles? I can then test it and see if they all come back.

I thought there was an option to apply only on certain types, but I cant find it after hours searching through the settings.

Still loving all the great features and I've now got star ratings in my search results for desktop (yay), I just need to address the mobile searching issue if at all possible.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael 

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @michael,

Could you please explain what do you mean saying "mobile search results"? Please leave some screenshot and URL.

wpDiscuz is loaded in the comment section, it has no an affection on the article content and featured images. This is something impossible. And I'm sorry but there is no way to disable wpDiscuz only for mobile.

Topic starter
(@michael)

Hi Tom,

If we can't disable wpDiscuz for mobile that's ok. I have attached a screenshot as requested.

Screenshot

When you do a google search on a mobile, you'll often see search results appearing with the title, description and a small photo (the 'featured image' as saved individually for each page in the right hand corner of the wordpress dashboard).

Most of my pages had this image appearing in the mobile search results. On using wpd, I noticed these disappeared. They are still saved to each page in my dashboard, but google is no longer selecting them to use. Possibly it thinks there is too much to pull across. 

The star rating is quite unique for blogs, so I'm not complaining, since many sites have the pictures - and on certain topics, google doesn't show them anyway. But, as anyone wanting to move up the rankings, I was hoping to get both!

Kind regards,

Michael

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@michael,

Please provide the theme name you use. And please leave the list of all plugins you use.

Let's do some test. Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Article and Comment Rating admin page and disable the "Aggregate Rating Schema" option. We see many SEO properties on your website, maybe those conflicts with each other.

Share: