The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
QQ Login Verificati...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue QQ Login Verification Failed (access_token does not exist)

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@doudouge)

I am using the wpDiscuz plugin and trying to use QQ login. However, every time I try to log in, it prompts "QQ verification failed (access_token does not exist)". I have confirmed that my QQ AppID and QQ AppKey are correct, and my callback URL is also configured correctly. I also tried other browsers and devices, but the problem still exists.

Please help me solve this problem, thank you!

Website URL
Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Seems you've not configured the keys correctly. 

Please go through the steps and make sure everything is configured right: https://wiki.connect.qq.com/%E5%BC%80%E5%8F%91%E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5_server-side

Topic starter
(@doudouge)

Sorry, I seem to only have the appID and appkey, as well as the ability to fill in the callback address myself (all of which were provided in the email I received when applying for QQ verification). I don't know how to obtain other parameters. Could you please give me specific instructions on how to fill them in?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@doudouge,

If you've provided the correct redirect_uri then all you need is to fill in the QQ AppID and QQ AppKey in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Social Login and Share admin page (Tencent QQ section). 

You can get the correct redirect_uri on the same page: 

Topic starter
(@doudouge)

Thanks for your reply, I think I have filled in all these and the callback address is correct. But it doesn't work all the time.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@doudouge,

Please try to create another QQ AppID and QQ AppKey. Copy the redirect_uri as I've mentioned in the previous post. Try to fill the new QQ AppID and QQ AppKey in the according fields and check again. 

Let us know if it doesn't work again. 

Topic starter
(@doudouge)

Creating another QQ AppID is not so easy and needs to be reviewed, because my domain name is not registered in China. If it is a mistake of QQ AppID, I am going to abandon QQ AppID, this is a great plug-in, it is very convenient for other social platforms, and these are free, thank you

Share: