The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Not able to update ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Not able to update subscription email notification content

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@petezbro)

Hi, thanks for the great plugin! The issue I'm having is that I've set my single comment subscription notification email to look like this:

Screen Shot 2023 09 28 at 12.54.04 PM

But the email I'm getting still looks like this:

Screen Shot 2023 09 28 at 12.54.20 PM

Please note: I want to change the content of the email and I don't want the subject line to say "Your specific comment)". Can anyone help?

I'm also wondering if it's possible to change the "From" email address? And is it possible to display the website name there instead?

Thanks!
Piotr

4 Replies
Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

Hi @petezbro. Thank you for your kind words. As I can see from your screenshots, you have modified a different email template (Subscription type: Post a new comment). However, the received email states "Subscription Type: Subscriber's specific comment" . You can also update the email template for "Subscription Type: Subscriber's specific comment".

Posted by: @petezbro

I want to change the content of the email and I don't want the subject line to say "Your specific comment)".

Yes you can change it in the same options page. 

Posted by: @petezbro

I'm also wondering if it's possible to change the "From" email address?

Please read this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-modify-the-wordpress-from-email-address/

Topic starter
(@petezbro)

Thanks for your response. But where are you seeing these options? I'm in Phrases > Email and they are not there. I only have the following:

Subscription type: Post comments

Subscription type: All my comments

Subscription type: Single comment

Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

@petezbro you can find these settings here wpDiscuz->Settings->Subscription and User Following

1 Reply
(@petezbro)

@zackar Amazing. Works great. Thanks!

Share: