Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] moderating comment doesn’t working

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nimaes)

hi, i want to approve the customers comment manually, I tried the option in WordPress setting but the comments still are getting automatic approve, here is a screenshot from my setting

image 1#

my support request in the WordPress site

in short, i don't use anti-spam plugin, i do use wordfence ,  when i turn off the wpdiscuz my website work normal and comment need my approve, i used Health Check plugin to Troubleshooting my website, i turn all plugin and Theme enable and the problem was fixed but after turning Troubleshooting off the problem shows up again.  

13 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@nimaes,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email arddess? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

10 Replies
(@nimaes)

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@nimaes,

Please share the email subject here to allow us to easily find it. 

(@nimaes)

@asti nimaes1000[at]gmail.com

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

I've already asked the developers to check the issue. Please wait a bit. I'll update this topic once I get a response from them.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

This is a plugin conflict. 

We have to ask you to create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain and send admin details to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

You can use Duplicator to create that site. It's too hard to check the issue on your live website. 

(@nimaes)

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@nimaes,

Please don't forget to let us know once the login details are sent. 

(@nimaes)

@asti i did setup a clone from my website, but the problem is , most of my plugins only works in 1 website because of their license. and the problem is solved in the cloned website but i don't know which one is making the problem.  do you still need login details to find out?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@nimaes,

Please deactivate those plugins one by one on the live website and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker.

(@nimaes)

@asti i will try this again on the localhost and will let you know the result, i hope i can find the problem,

Topic starter
(@nimaes)

i did some test on fresh WordPress and i found the problem, it was from Theme ,DigiLand . i did report this to the Theme developer to solve it.

thanks for your time and awesome support

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know. 

We're going to mark this thread as resolved and close it. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: