The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Migrate Comments fr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Migrate Comments from one website to another

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ashley-pearce)

We're in the process of moving to a brand new installation of WordPress (number of reasons, one of which is a security issue)

We would like to be able to export all existing comments from the current website and import them to the new installation.

The new installation will have all the current posts and pages exported and imported into the fresh installation too - so I'd like advice on how best to export and import the comments to make sure that they get connected to the correct posts and pages

(Plus I'll obviously need some way of actually exporting and importing the comments - so advice on which plugin / tool / process I should use specifically so WPDiscuz works)

Thanks in advance

Ashley

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@ashley-pearce,

You can use WordPress export/import. You can use a plugin that does the same thing using a CSV file instead of XML.

Please note wpDiscuz is a native comment system extension, it's not a 3rd party service. It's enough to import comments to WordPress, wpDiscuz will automatically get WordPress comments. 

Share: