The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Live Commenting not...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live Commenting not working

13 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Alex Wettstein
Topic starter
(@taranalex)

Hello,

My name is Alex Wettstein, and I am from the Swiss Fair Future Foundation. We want to order the entire bundle of add-ons.

As we are testing the application, we just realised that the "live commenting" option is not working, even if it's correctly activated, as you can see on the print screen attached. Nothing appears on the screen, and no error is present in google Inspector.

What have we done to try to solve this little problem

Deactivate all plugin
Deactivate Cloudflare
Fix database tables with your tool
And we checked on your very complete forum

We also create a test page with a single comment form here: https://fairfuturefoundation.org/xtest-fff/

We kindly request your help to solve this problem. Can you do it for us? We can give you temporary Admin access to our website.

We really would like to use these features on our website.

Thank you so much for your help and time.

print screen 2023 01 17 at 12.41.18

12 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Alex Wettstein,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Alex Wettstein
Topic starter
(@taranalex)

Hi Asti, 

We already send you an email to your email.

"Live Commenting not working - Answer from the Forum - Fair Future Foundation."

It contains a link to the https://onetimesecret.com/ website. Click on this link to verify the credentials to connect to the Foundation's website as an Admin.

Thank you so much for your help. We appreciate it much.

Have a great day ahead, and take good care.
--
The Fair Future Foundation NGO
Alexandre Wettstein - CEO, Founder, President
State Approved Foundations in Switzerland and in Indonesia
Chemin des Longues Raies 9
1261 Le Vaud (vd)
Switzerland
-----------
Location Time Zone | WITA - Central Indonesian Time UTC/GMT +8hours
-----------
Federal Number: CH-550.1.057.027-8
IDE\UID: CHE-114.715.376
-----------

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @taranalex,

The developers are going to check the issue. We've disabled the cache plugins. Please keep those disabled until we finish checking. 

I'll update the topic once I get a response from the developers. 

Alex Wettstein
Topic starter
(@taranalex)

Sure Asti,

Thank you so much for your kindness and support.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@taranalex,

It works fine even with cache plugins enabled.

Simply you've set the value of the option to "5 minutes" and seems, you haven't waited 5 minutes.

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/tMeNBgo2

The settings we've made: 

1. The value of the "Update Comment List Every" option is changed to "30 seconds". The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Live Commenting and Notifications admin page.

2. In the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page we've changed the value of the "Unread comments background" option to apply some background to better see the unread comment. 

Note: The caches (server-side, website, wpDiscuz, browser) should be cleared once there are some changes are made. 

Alex Wettstein
(@taranalex)

@asti,

Very good morning to you, and thank you very much for your kindness and answer. You're so efficient.

But, for me on my side, it's still not working. Even I flush ALL caches, Local, Cloudflare, Server etc... I Published comments, and answers to you also, but nothing appears even using Firefox, Safari, Incognito tabs etc...

Is that any IP I've to whitelist? I just ask this as we are based in Indonesia and here many websites are blocked. And as we are part of UNO-UNICEF, we ca use Cloudflare Business for free, so I can whitelist IP and stuff.

Thank you so much

Alex

Alex Wettstein
Topic starter
(@taranalex)

Hi there, can you check my previous message @asti?

Thank you so much for your time and answer 

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@taranalex,

Please wait a bit I need to receive the answer from the developer team. I'll get back to you soon. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Please make sure the email is different in incognito mode. We guess you're using the same email address while you're checking the issue.

In other words, if you've logged in with the example@example.com email address you should fill other email address in the incognito mode comment section. 

Please record a video of how you're checking the feature. We need detailed information in this case. 

Alex Wettstein
(@taranalex)

@asti 

Good morning. How

print screen 2023 01 20 at 09.54.25
print screen 2023 01 20 at 09.59.11

are you today?

I'm connected with a "test" account using a different email address in one incognito tab. And I make a few test comments on this page: https://fairfuturefoundation.org/xtest-fff/.

I also have another window open on the fairfuturefoundtion.org site. I'm logged into my Admin account (using another email address), and I don't see any "bubble" or additional information from WP Discuz showing up or appearing telling me that a new comment has been posted, even after 30 seconds, and even if I refresh the page.

My other teams also tried from their laptop or PC, and nothing appeared. Logged or not logged by the way.

😉

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@taranalex,

If you want to add the notifications in the bubble "Comment Bubble Live Update" and "Bubble - Notify on New Comments" options. Please read attentively this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/live-commenting-and-notifications/#comment-bubble-live-update

Alex Wettstein
(@taranalex)

@asti, I read this, of course.

But I'm so sorry to say dear @asti, but it's still not working for us here in Indonesia. And for all of us, actually.

This is why I asked you if there is something we can "Whitelist" on Cloudflare. As we are part of UNO-UNICEF, we can use Cloudflare Business for free, so I can whitelist IP and stuff.

Share: