The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to stop duplica...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to stop duplicate comment content?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wizzy)

Hello:

Is there a way we can disallow duplicate comments? Sometimes we get spammers who just copy and paste content into the comments. We want all user comments to be 100% unique. So maybe we could suggest adding this setting to wpdiscuz plugin settings for the admin. So admin can specify "Do not allow duplicate content" ON/OFF and then also have a number value X for maximum number of duplicate words allowed before comment is disallowed. So if admin sets max duplicate word allow to 3 then "I think this is a great article" and "I think this article is not great" will both be allowed because the words after the first 3 words are unique.

Does this make sense?

Would any other WPDiscuz users like to see this feature in settings?

Maybe it could be an add-on?

Please advise on best solution for this

Thanks!

3 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @wizzy 

At the moment there is no option to disallow duplicate comments in such a way. We'll take this question/suggestion under consideration

1 Reply
(@wizzy)

@jacob 

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the reply. Is the "disallow duplicate comment content" a custom feature I could pay to have developed as an add-on, etc? If so please advise on how to go about that. Thanks!

Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @wizzy

We have plugin customization and custom addon development services. Contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: