The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Commenting is close...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Commenting is closed - issue

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@roxxiesixx)

Out of the blue this error “Commenting is closed” came up yesterday.

There was no other plugin update, no WordPress update, Just none.

Currently, I am using the latest version of the plugin (but had to deactivate it to prevent the loss of comments at the moment). My cache (with WP Rocket) was cleared but didn’t solve the issue.

Also, the option to “automatically close comments after a certain number of days” has never been enabled on the discussion settings page, also I never closed any comment section.

How can I solve the issue?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@roxxiesixx,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Topic starter
(@roxxiesixx)

Hi @asti,

first, thanks for your reply.

Second, today I had some time to go through all my plugins, filtering if any of them causing the issue. And I was lucky.

I found out that the block/extension Modal of the Spectra Plugin (Brainstorm Force) is to blame. After I removed the used block from the only page, where I used it, the commenting was back to normal.

Maybe you can have the developers take a look at that. I will also inform Brainstorm Force about the issue.

Cheerio

RoXXie

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@roxxiesixx,

Thank you for taking the time and share the information.

I found out that the block/extension Modal of the Spectra Plugin (Brainstorm Force) is to blame. After I removed the used block from the only page, where I used it, the commenting was back to normal.

If it's a free plugin, please leave the URL where we can download the plugin. If the plugin is paid, compress/zip the plugin and attach it here. We'll check and let you know if there is a solution in this case.

We've changed the status of the topic to private.

(@roxxiesixx)

@asti

the Spectra Plugin is free and here is the download link.

Share: