The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to receive emai...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to receive email updates about article rating?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@anaxdigital)

I would like to say that I LOVE this plugin. Really great!

But i cannot find in the documentation or plugin settings on how to set up email alerts when a user rates the article.

I want to be aware when I get ratings that are low so I can take action if needed. Is there a way to do this?

Also a feature request that I loved from another plugin:

When an article is rated low such as 1 or 2 stars out of 5, a little comment form appears to send a comment that is visible in the backend. Or we can redirect them to a survey what they don't like. This is super useful.

And on the other hand, if the article is rated high like 4 or 5 stars out of 5 then it will thank the reader and asks if they want to share it on social media? Very handy and really good for exposure.

Thanks again for the really great plugin. 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

We're reallly sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature.

Currently, we have paid plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

2 Replies
(@anaxdigital)

@asti No problem. Thank you for the response. To confirm: there is no feature in place to even send out email alerts or backend notifications within Wordpress whatsoever to alert us of any rating ??

To see the rating we need to go to each article individually?

Can I ask this to be a feature request for a future update maybe? It should not be difficult to implement as it can be included in the WpDiscuz Wordpress dashboard? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@anaxdigital,

Both features are not available.

However, I'll ask the developers to take this into consideration for the future.

Share: