Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] How to Rearrange Stickers

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@silva)

Hello, I am writing this because I have uploaded several stickers on my wpDiscuz - Emoticons plugin and I'd like to rearrange the sticker's position. I tried to drag the stickers to position but it didn't work, so it makes me wonder if there is an easy way to rearrange the sticker other than deleting and reuploading the stickers.

If there isn't a method to do so, it would be great if this feature can be included in future update.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @silva,

I've asked the developers about this question. We're really sorry, but currently, there is not an easy solution we can provide you. If the developers find an easy way to do it (without large changes in the plugin codes), they'll add the feature in future versions of the addon.  

Also, please note all questions related to paid addons should be asked in the gVectors.com forum. Here we only support issues related to the free wpDiscuz plugin. 

The wpDiscuz Emoticons addon support forum: https://gvectors.com/forum/emoticons/

1 Reply
(@silva)

@asti Oh, I wasn't aware the support forum for paid addons is in a different section, but still thanks for answering my question promptly. I do sincerely hope that the sticker rearrange feature will be added in the near future.

Share: