The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to prevent/hide...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to prevent/hide Discuz from showing custom feilds in comments themselves at backend?

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@fleeting)

Please take a look at this picture.

Capture

As you can see, I use a custom feild because of my custom theme. Plugin is working well but it shows custom feild in comment itself. Although its not some major problem but it does make comment section look confusing. Is there any way to pevent/hide custom feild from comment or make it appear in separate column in comment dashboard of wordpress?

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Topic starter
(@fleeting)

Also, can you add function to turn off autoupdates of this particular plugin?

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fleeting,

As you can see, I use a custom feild because of my custom theme. Plugin is working well but it shows custom feild in comment itself. Although its not some major problem but it does make comment section look confusing. Is there any way to pevent/hide custom feild from comment or make it appear in separate column in comment dashboard of wordpress?

I'll ask the developers and back to you asap. 

Also, can you add function to turn off autoupdates of this particular plugin?

Please check out this article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-disable-automatic-updates-in-wordpress/

It should be helpful for you. 

(@fleeting)

@asti I will be waiting for your response.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fleeting,

Please confirm that the custom field is created for displaying the chapter, isn't it?  

Please check out this article:  https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-disable-automatic-updates-in-wordpress/

Also, currently, WordPress allows disabling the auto-updates directly from the lists of the plugin. 

(@fleeting)

@asti Yes, its created for displaying the chapter and make plugin work with theme. However. this info itself is not important to me as as an admin.

It would be great if it is shown in a separate column. I also suggest that you should do same for your general plugin as it will be very convinent.

I disabled the autoupdates using plugin. Thanks a lot for that.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fleeting,

Please delete that custom field and put the following code in your active theme functions.php file:

global $wp_manga_comments;
if($wp_manga_comments){
    add_action('wpdiscuz_button', array( $wp_manga_comments, 'chapter_comment_field' ) );
}

This article should be helpful for you: https://www.rosehosting.com/blog/how-to-add-code-to-functions-php-in-wordpress/

(@fleeting)

@asti what will it do? 

Replace custom field? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fleeting,

if you put the code I've provided the custom field will not be necessary anymore.  

Share: