The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to Customize Co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Suggestion [Solved] How to Customize Comment Sorting Options with Custom Fields

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@bark368)

Hi! In my wpDiscuz plugin that I installed on my Wordpress site I opened the "Forms" section and customized the default form adding a new section: a radio button with 6 options, which are 6 categories which I would like every comment on my website to fall into.

Now I would like to add new custom comment sorting options, just next the icons that filter comments as "most reacted comments", "hottest comment threads", etc.

These new custom comment sorting options should be the 6 options I gave in the custom radio button field in the form, so that if anyone clicks on the corresponding filter, only comments belonging to that category are shown.

Problem is I have checked all the tutorials I could find, but I have no idea how to do it. Do you have any idea how it could be done?

Thanks

Gianluca

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Could you please inform us whether you have any wpDiscuz addons installed, or if you're using only the free wpDiscuz plugin?

Topic starter
(@bark368)

Hi! At the moment I only have the wpDiscuz free plugin.

Thanks for any suggestion!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@bark368,

We're reallly sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature.

Currently, we have paid plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: