The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Translation into Ge...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue Translation into German no longer works

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@ulang)

Although the translation file for German is in the “/wp-content/languages/plugins/” folder and although the German translation is visible under “Phrases”, new subscribers to comments receive English emails for subscription confirmation. The language of the website is correctly set to German. The plugin version is 7.6.18.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Posted by: @ulang

Although the translation file for German is in the “/wp-content/languages/plugins/” folder

WordPress no longer supports this translation. You should use the Loco Translate plugin.

although the German translation is visible under “Phrases”, new subscribers to comments receive English emails for subscription confirmation

You should translate the emails in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscription and User Following admin page.

Topic starter
(@ulang)

In my translation file (which I bought) there are also translations for mail notifications. Do I still have to translate the mail notifications separately in “Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscription and User Following admin page”? What do I need the Loco translation plugin for then? If I understand correctly, Loco also generates .po files, right? What do I have to do to have a single source for everything that is displayed by wpDiscuz in the frontend and also everything that is sent by mail?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ulang,

You can translate the phrases in the wpDiscuz phrases section.

This FAQ might also be helpful for you: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-translate-wpdiscuz/#post-1144  

Share: