The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Guess can't see com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Guess can't see comments

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jetberrocal)

I am using wpDiscuz 7.5.4 Free on WP 6.2 with Theme "Freelancer Services"

I already try various themes including Twenty-Twenty-Two and Three but did not work either so came back to mention theme above. I already tried to turn off all plugins except wpDiscuz and W3 Total Cache, but still the guess could not see comments so I turn them back on.

The Form already has Yes to allow guess to see and comment.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jetberrocal,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Topic starter
(@jetberrocal)

Hello Asti

What do you mean the admin login details? A user/password with admin privilage to my site?

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jetberrocal,

Yes, that is. We need to see the reason for the issue on your website as it's something specific in your case. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jetberrocal,

Your comments are under moderation so are not visible to guests. Once you approve the comments those will be visible to guests. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/sIsCetlm

Please note the comments under moderation are available only for high-level users (admin, moderator, author) but not for subscribers, guests, etc. 

(@jetberrocal)

@asti 

Thank you very much for your help. I did not saw that detail in the documentation.

On a side question, can I add a note on the Comment section describing that behavior to the guest user?

(@jetberrocal)

I found a way to add notes. I edited the Comment Form and added an [HTML field] with the "note"

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jetberrocal,

Good solution, but there is another one I want to let you know about. 

You can also use the wpdiscuz_comment_form_before hook. More info here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/codex/actions/wpdiscuz_comment_form_before/

Share: