The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Format/layout on co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Format/layout on comments seems to be missing css after upgrade frm 5.3.5 to 7.5

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@itpro)
Eminent Member

The format/layout on comments seems to be missing the css format code after upgrade frm 5.3.5 to 7.5. The Update Wizard has been run and I have no cache solutions running.

wpDiscusError

I have done the suggestion below without any help which is quite identical to my problem:

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/if-design-of-the-wpdiscuz-comment-form-is-broken/

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@itpro,

Please send teh admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. The developers will check and fix the issue. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@itpro,

The issue is fixed by our developers. Please find the issue description below.

One of the active plugins or theme added additional HTML code and messed up the wpDiscuz HTML structure. We've added a filter so that now the HTML of the wpDiscuz can't be changed anyway. 

The changes we've made on your website will be added I the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin, so you can update the plugins without any worries. 

Topic starter
(@itpro)
Eminent Member

Excellent! Thank you very much for extraordinary support! The problem is solved.

Share: