The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Does wpDiscuz work ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Does wpDiscuz work with full site editing theme?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@justin)

Hi wpDiscuz supoort team,

My WordPress blog site is using the Raft theme, and it is a WP theme that supports full site editing. Currently I haven't found a way to replace the WordPress default comment section with wpDiscuz. The wpDiscuz plugin has been activated and the inline commenting feature works fine.

Here's my question:

1. Does wpDiscuz work with full site editing theme?
  2. If it does, then how to replace the WordPress default comment section with the wpDiscuz one in the Raft theme?

I love the wpDiscuz plugin, and I really appreciate the time and effort your guys have put into this great work!

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Justin,

We're really sorry, but the wpDiscuz isn't tested with the theme. You should check if it works with the theme or not. 

Topic starter
(@justin)

Hi Asti,

Thanks for the quick response!

I've tested several WP themes that supports full site editing, but I still failed to find a way to replace the default comment section with the wpDiscuz one. So I'd like to know if wpDiscuz is compatible with the WP themes that offer the full site editing feature.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@justin,

Could you please check the points mentioned in this doc and leave some feedback for each one:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

You should make sure these is the following shortcode in the template files:  

<!-- wp:post-comments /-->

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: