The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Display rating next...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Display rating next to post title

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jongho)

Hello,

Does anyone know how to display star rating on post title? just like attached screenshot.

This site uses yet another star rating and this plugin has an option to enable stars next to title.

I think I can put manually with php echo but, <?php echo do_shortcode("[wpdiscuz_comments]"); ?> not working.

Please help me out.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@jongho,

You can use the [wpdrating] shortcode.

3 Replies
(@jongho)

@asti
I tried but, it didn't work.

I use oceanwp theme by the way.

Thanks,

(@jongho)

and please see the screenshot above. I'd like to put only star rating without circle.

Thank you!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jongho,

and please see the screenshot above. I'd like to put only star rating without circle.

Please note: wpDiscuz comes with two post rating options. First is a stand-alone post rating system, located under post content and above the comment section with rating buttons. You just click on rating stars and rate articles. Second is based on rating custom fields in comment form. If you’ve already configured the second type (Rating comment field) in comment form, the first type will be automatically disabled. Also, only if you're using the second type you'll be able to use the [wpdrating] shortcode.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/

Share: