The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Disabling login on ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Disabling login on plugin is not working!!!!!

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Zaky
 Zaky
Topic starter
(@zaky)

I followed  a comment that said"How can I disable wordpress site login on plagin"

It was not fixed! But what's worse, the support said to enter a code  to  Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it,

#wpdcom .wpd-form-wrap .wpd-login-to-comment {
display: none;
}

worse code

I did it, but it broke my customize menu and I can't enter Customize, Additional CSS to remove the code! I only see widgets!!!

I even cannot reply to that post and warn others from not using such code!!!!

Does anyone know any other methods to access Additional CSS, please?

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@zaky,

There is not necessary to use the CSS code. wpDiscuz has an option called "Show "Login" link on comment form" option you should disable it. The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > User Authorization and Profile Data tab.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/user-authorization-and-profile-data/#show-%E2%80%9Clogin%E2%80%9D-link-on-comment-form

Does anyone know any other methods to access Additional CSS, please?

It seems you've added some wrong symbols in your code. In the wp_posts table, you should find the post_type > custom_css value. 

4 Replies
Zaky
 Zaky
(@zaky)

@asti I did it, but it wasn't working, that's why I entered the CSS code! Which was adding a critical problem to another problem! Thank you for that!!!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@zaky,

I did it, but it wasn't working, that's why I entered the CSS code! 

Have you deleted the caches before checking? You should delete the server-side, website, wpDiscuz and browser caches before checking. 

Zaky
 Zaky
(@zaky)

@asti Not working

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@zaky,

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/CkKPKM8pE6OS

It'd be better if you also record a video with the issue. 

Zaky
 Zaky
Topic starter
(@zaky)

I already did the steps in the video.... I don't want to record a video and reveal my brand. Hiding the "Login" is not the priority! The problem is with the code I entered, it's causing me a problem. I think it's out of your knowledge, and please don't provide users with such codes in which you don't know how to solve its issues! 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@zaky,

We're trying to help you.

First of all, we don't provide you with any CSS code for you. 

#wpdcom .wpd-form-wrap .wpd-login-to-comment {
display: none;
}

This code can't break your website anyway. Please, watch this video the same code is added to our website and no problem at all: https://www.screencast.com/t/FsaFHP4Ifll  

It seems you've added some wrong CSS code or something like that. 

In any case, the solution if you want to find and remove the CSS code you've added is provided: 

It seems you've added some wrong symbols in your code. In the wp_posts table, you should find the post_type > custom_css value. 

Share: