The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Delete Dislikes

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Reit
Topic starter
(@reit)

Hello
I have a doubt about the dislikes on comments

I know that I can disable this feature to not be shown on comments, but once I disable the dislike button the amount of already given dislikes still counts when I sort the comments by "Most Voted" 

so my question here is if there's a way to delete just the amount of dislikes from all comments to just count the likes on them?

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@reit,

Could you please send some example URL to allow us to understand the issue? 

Reit
Topic starter
(@reit)

here on this page: https://www.reit-hentai.com/ideas/ I turned off down votes (dislike) on comments
Then I sorted the comments by top rated first, but the dislikes already given still count towards sorting

what i suppose i need here is to remove all negative votes to sort comments only by likes and not dislikes but i don't know how to do it

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@reit,

Then I sorted the comments by top rated first, but the dislikes already given still count towards sorting

This is designed to work in this way. 

what i suppose i need here is to remove all negative votes to sort comments only by likes and not dislikes but i don't know how to do it

You should add the custom code and remove all negative votes from the database. We're really sorry, but there is no simple solution we can post here. 

Share: