The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Custom CSS stopped ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Custom CSS stopped working

9 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 adri
Topic starter
(@adri)
Trusted Member

Hi, so I have a custom CSS in the 'styles and color" settings of the plugin that worked forever. Today the styles seem to not load anymore. Already cleared all cache on browser and site/hosting and no other updates were done on the site or other plugins.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

https://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/paleo-bread-recipe/#respond

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@adri,

Please see how it looks in our case: https://www.screencast.com/t/FzZcYX63auP

adri
Topic starter
(@adri)
Trusted Member
Asti, thank you for your reply. What you're showing in your video is the comments without my custom styles. 
With my style the comment form and comments should look like this:

Screen Shot 2021 02 01 at 10.53.19 AM

My custom styles are placed in the 'styles and color" settings of the plugin. I had no issues with this until now.

Thanks for your help and please let me know your thoughts.
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adri,

Could you please try to add the same codes in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea and check again?

Don't forget to delete all kind of caches before checking. 

adri
Topic starter
(@adri)
Trusted Member

I just noticed that when I'm logged in to my WP site the styles load fine, but when I'm logged out the styles disappear. So basically everyone who visits my site don't see the comments with proper styling.

Now, when I copy the styles into the WP custom CSS (Customize > Additional CSS) the styles do load whether I'm logged into WP or not. This could be a solution but I'd prefer to use the plugin's custom styling area instead. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks again!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adri,

you can customize the style.css file and add the codes there. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/customization/custom-template-and-style/

adri
(@adri)

Trusted Member

@asti for some reason it's not working and my custom styles are not loading. 

I tried creating the folders in my theme directory with my custom styles and it's not working (/wp-content/themes/cravingspro-v440/wpdiscuz/themes/default/style.css).

Interestingly, even when I change the colors under the setting for "User Labels and Badges" the styles don't apply.

Then I also added my custom styles to the code snippet plugin. This method worked somewhat - Some styles loaded and some didn't.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adri,

Please remove the themes and default folders and put the style.css file directly in the /wpdiscuz/ folder of the active theme. 

So the path should be: /wp-content/themes/cravingspro-v440/wpdiscuz/style.css 

adri
Topic starter
(@adri)
Trusted Member

Yes! this path worked and CSS is loading! Thank you!

/wp-content/themes/cravingspro-v440/wpdiscuz/style.css 

Share: