The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Critical error on b...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Critical error on blog posts with WPdiscuz after Migration

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@thedesignfreak)

Hello,

I recently installed WPDiscuz on my dev environment to test it and everything was working fine. However after I migrated the site to production, all my blog posts with WPDiscuz commenting is giving me the following critical error.

Warning: require(/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/themes/default/comment-form.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1554

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@thedesignfreak,

Use the solution provided here: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-fix-file-and-folder-permissions-error-in-wordpress/

Topic starter
(@thedesignfreak)

Hi Asti,

I have tried your suggestion above and still having the same problem.

Thanks

Topic starter
(@thedesignfreak)

I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin but the problem still exists on my production environment. 

Is there a way to completely get rid of wpdiscuz before reinstalling? Because my settings and stuff did not get removed after reinstalling

Topic starter
(@thedesignfreak)

Update: I have solved the issue by deleting the old comment form and recreating a new one. It is showing up without any errors.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

Share: