The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Copy to Clipboard I...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Copy to Clipboard Icon is not showing with AJAX comments Loading

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@waribrahim)

Hello WP Discuz Support Team / Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently using the WP Discuz plugin on my WordPress website to manage comments, and I have encountered an issue related to the "Copy to Clipboard" functionality.

The "Copy to Clipboard" functionality works well initially, but I have noticed that the associated icon is not displaying for dynamically loaded comments when the AJAX functionality is enabled. I have tried several solutions, using event delegation and MutationObserver, but none have resolved the issue.

Could you please provide guidance on how to ensure that the "Copy to Clipboard" icon shows up for comments loaded via AJAX? Are there specific hooks or events that I should be leveraging to handle dynamically loaded content?

Any assistance or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Ibrahim

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Ibrahim,

We don't see any issues with the wpDiscuz copy comment functionality. Please refer to the video linked below for a demonstration: https://monosnap.com/file/u7qjGRi7XhxWxiyKi9cBVmUAe5maxY

Simply the icon you're using doesn't belong to the wpDiscuz plugin:

Monosnap+Poetry+Mehfil+ +%231+Urdu+Poetry+Heaven+ +Y

It appears that either the plugin has been customized, or there might be another plugin responsible for adding it. The wpDiscuz 'Copy Comment' icon should normally appear on comment hover, as demonstrated in the video.

2 Replies
(@waribrahim)

Hey @asti,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate the clarification regarding the wpDiscuz copy comment functionality. However, I would like to provide further details on the issue I'm experiencing.

While the wpDiscuz copy comment functionality itself seems to be working well, there is a separate "Copy to Clipboard" icon that I've integrated using another plugin. The icon displays correctly on the initial comments, but when additional comments are loaded via the "Load More Comments" AJAX functionality of wpDiscuz, the icon disappears on the newly loaded comments.

Asti, i know this does not belong to wpDiscuz plugin, but i want to add this icon to enable users to copy only text of the comment.

I understand that this may be related to how wpDiscuz handles dynamically loaded content, particularly with AJAX. Could you please provide guidance on how to ensure that the "Copy to Clipboard" icon remains visible on comments loaded via AJAX?

If there are specific hooks or events within wpDiscuz that I can leverage to handle dynamically loaded content, or if there are recommendations on ensuring compatibility with AJAX-loaded comments, that information would be immensely helpful.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hey Asti,
Hey Asti, (1)

Best regards,
Ibrahim

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@waribrahim,

For further support, we'll need to know which plugin you're using to display the custom "Copy comment URL" button.

Topic starter
(@waribrahim)

Hi Asti,

This is the link to Copy to Clipboard plugin page.

Please help if possible, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Ibrahim

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@waribrahim,

We may suggest you contact the Copy to Clipboard plugin support with this question.

Share: