The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Commenting Not Work...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Commenting Not Working.. WC Invalid Field

12 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@usman)

Hello, i have been using wpDiscuz plugin for almost a year without any problems experienced whatsoever..  now since yesterday i noticed that visitors are no longer commenting on the site. when i try to post comments this is the error its giving:

{"code":"wc_invalid_field"}

although there is no error in the wp dashboard.. everything is ok... this seems to be appearing after the latest update..

prompt help will be appreciated,

thank you

11 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @usman,

Please list all plugins you're currently using.

In the meantime disable all security and antispam plugins and test it.

10 Replies
(@usman)

@tomson

no new plugin has been installed.. the plugins were working flawlessly with wpDiscuz for like a year.. the problem persists after disabling the anti-spam plugins. perhaps the issue appears after the recent upgrade to 7.0.3

disx
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@usman,

Please go to the WPBruiser plugin settings and disable it for comments. Then delete all caches and test it again.

(@usman)

@tomson done... it was WpBruiser.. disabling comment protection solved the issue... but both WpDiscuz and WpBruiser have been working together for quite some time (almost a year) only since last couple of days the problems were raised.

however Bruiser effectively block spam comments so perhaps we will be needing an alternate for that.

Thank you

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Hi @usman,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

LMM
(@lmm)

@usman I have the exact same problem and it goes away after disabling wp bruiser. However wpbrusier is a good plugin and I'd like to keep both around.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lmm,

Please navigate to Dashboard > WPBruiser > WordPress tab, find and uncheck the "Protect Comments Form" option. 

Then delete all caches and check again. Please don't forget to press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking. 

LMM
(@lmm)

@asti Yes that works. But I WANT to use wpbruiser to protect my comments. I should be able to use both like I was doing before.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lmm,

You can use the wpDiscuz built-in Google reCAPTCHA to enable the comment protection. More info here: 

https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/google-recaptcha/

LMM
(@lmm)

@asti I get you but that's just a workaround and increases my page size. Can this not be fixed like it was before?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lmm,

Yes, it'll be fixed in the next update (no ETA). 

Share: